January 31, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT : Gold, Red, Sexy

I didnt know who is she ( mainly her face) before I saw her in the TV, more pricesly in MTV Music Award , she sang "Mean" on there. I've listened about her name absolutely, from my classmate, Lilik, she's a fan of Taylor Swift. I was never interested before. but, when I were listening her song in this TV program, I fell in love.. yeah.. love always falls unexpected, like now..

white skin, tall, sexy lips in RED, wavy hair, enchanting eyes and..
I love her genre, Country Pop..
so easy to listen..
TAYLOR SWIFT!! :*


after saw taylor's performance, I tried to find her songs..
I got "tears drop on my guitar".. then, I love it..
the next downloaded song is, "I'm the only me when I'm with you".. then, I love it..
then, the connection got the bad signal..as always..
loading slowly, then, I'm the slow person to know who's the rising star artist at least..

I knew I was 'out of dating' person, but, who cares? I just love her now.. <3
I come to Lilik and she laughs, she said, "the songs that you've downloaded are her first album, from Tim McGraw. too old.."
I replied "who's Tim McGraw? her boyfriend or her dad or her...?" (how "kepo")
lilik : "..."
...
and Lilik makes me love her more and more..
give me all of her albums, wow, how kind you are, that's surely more effective, I dont need to download it all.. *hug*
and she shows me taylor swift's official video.. wuhuuu~ plus plus.. hugkiss*

this is the 'love-maker-video'.. :*
TAYLOR SWIFT- MEAN


someday I'll be living in a big old city
and all you're ever gonna be is mean
someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
and all you're ever gonna be is mean
why you gotta be so mean?


the last album that Lilik gave to me is RED, that's the newest album from Taylor Swift,
and guess what?
I love it at the first listening..
I listen to, I do love
how 'cheap' hear..
haha


losing him was blue like I'd never known
missing him was dark grey all alone
forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met
but loving him was red
loving him was red <3


and this is me, I just LOVE didn't meant I'm gonna be freak. like stalking on her news about her life, her love story, etc.
cause I never really love at somebody, I mean, artist..
I just LOVE HER SONGS!!
always make some quality songs, dear!
*smooch*

No comments:

Post a Comment