April 23, 2013

from the fault to be good

how could I love two men in the same time?
I never did it before
I broke the rules,
I always said that I'm the faithful one
but the time before now, the exam has come

but what I've got?
I was happy when he was close with me
we got closer and closer
but that happiness was walking with the fear
I was fear that my bf would know 'bout this
yeah, I'm going to be bitch!

dammit!
why does the perfection replace some weakness?
why couldnt we stay at one heart who loves us?

he's so perfect for the first time
but when I got closer with him,I  justrealized, he wouldn't be better then my bf..
never be better
my bf knows how to make me laugh, make me mad, make me crazy..
maybe this is the God's want

that person who I love doesnt mean better than person who loves me
and from this fault, I hope I could be better
could see what he gives on me
could keep what I have to keep on.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment